missing trip reports - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
High on the Mountain Top

Default missing trip reports

I was just looking for some info on one of my older trip reports when I noticed that I can't find any trip report after 2013. I'm not very computer literate and I may be missing something, but I had looked at some of my older trips a few weeks ago and they were all there. What am I missing? Thanks for any help

Last edited by zeljkok; 07-25-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Summit Master

Dieter, most of your TRs have been moved to "Canadian Rockies" Forum. So look there, they are all still in.

There is larger thread about this reorg; so if you see something messed up please post there. There were 85 pages of TRs in Alberta I had to go through so I might have messed something up.

Last edited by zeljkok; 03-01-2017 at 10:10 PM.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
High on the Mountain Top

If I go to trip reports on my home page there is a single page of my TRs where I used to have three pages. If I go to statistics it does have my TRs, but they are mixed in with every thread I ever started, not just my TRs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Summit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo View Post
If I go to trip reports on my home page there is a single page of my TRs where I used to have three pages. If I go to statistics it does have my TRs, but they are mixed in with every thread I ever started, not just my TRs
not sure what you mean by "home page"? If you go "Tools" --> "Search" --> "Find My Threads" it will list all threads you ever started, regardless of Forum they are in. If you go "Tools" --> "Search" --> "Find my Posts" it will list all threads yo ever made a post, regardless if you started them or not.

I just cross-checked; your TR's are in "Canadian Rockies" forum ie https://forums.clubtread.com/130-cana...cier-lake.html (post 2013) or https://forums.clubtread.com/130-cana...e-brazeau.html (pre 2013)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
High on the Mountain Top

Ok, I see. The way I have always done it is press lobo where it says "welcome lobo" which would take me to what I thought was called home page. In there, there is a box that says Trip reports. Pressing that button always brought up all my TRs. Now it only brings up one page. But my TRs are still on CT, I just have to search using tools. Like I said, I'm not very computer literate. Thanks for your time.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Summit Master

no Dieter, it could be valid point -- when they created this new Canadian Rockies Forum on the server, perhaps they didn't hookup properly all the links

VSAdmin, could you maybe please follow up on this?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Interest: Poutine-lovin', maple syrup junkie.

Hey there
@lobo You are correct that the Trip Reports section on your profile (the link "Welcome, -your username-" at the top left of the site) is supposed to pull up all your TRs. This is a search function coded specifically to pull your threads from the TR sections. With the addition of the Rockies, I have to edit that code to include this. I'm just waiting to have tech take a look and make sure I am not breaking anything before I push it live to the site
@zeljkok Thanks so much for explaining a few other ways to search the site

Dayle

Edit to add: Tech was able to confirm my changes and they are now live. I took at look at your Trip Report link in your profile, lobo, and I see all your TRs now.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
High on the Mountain Top

My trip reports are all back. Thank you for fixing this.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 07:17 PM
High on the Mountain Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSadmin View Post
Hey there
@lobo You are correct that the Trip Reports section on your profile (the link "Welcome, -your username-" at the top left of the site) is supposed to pull up all your TRs. This is a search function coded specifically to pull your threads from the TR sections.
I didn't know the link "Welcome, -your username-" at the top left of the site is supposed to pull up all your TRs ... nice to learn a new trick

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page