ClubTread Community

ClubTread Community (https://forums.clubtread.com/)
-   Site Feedback, Help, and Suggestions (https://forums.clubtread.com/9-site-feedback-help-suggestions/)
-   -   Can't log in (https://forums.clubtread.com/9-site-feedback-help-suggestions/68826-cant-log.html)

Rachelo 03-16-2016 02:12 AM

Can't log in

I haven't been able to login from my phone (Blackberry) or my work computer (Chrome or Firefox on Windows 7) for the last while. I can login on my home computer (Chrome on Mint), but not anywhere else.
It just gives me an error. I have no trouble viewing the forum, but it just won't let me log in.

It's definitely slowing my ability to respond to reports and such - any idea what could be the issue?

VSadmin 03-16-2016 12:00 PM

You might have the wrong password?

Are you punching in your username and the password is automated? Or did you try entering your password manually?
As for work, it could be that you're being blocked at work?

Lee

Rachelo 03-16-2016 09:21 PM

No, it's not a password problem. I'm entering manually. The website nukes itself. It gives me an "error 500" and tells me the page is unavailable. It's the exact same error on both my phone and my work computer, which is what made me think it;s some sort of issue. And, as I said, I can view the whole website no problem - it just blows up when I try to log in.

KARVITK 03-16-2016 09:33 PM

hI Rachelo

No problem logging in at home using Chrome.

Logged in fine at work yesterday, but did not try work today though.

K

Rachelo 03-16-2016 11:24 PM

It makes me think it's something wonky with my login, because it is having the same issue on two different browsers on two different devices running two different operating systems - but not the third, making it confusing.

alpalmer 03-16-2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachelo (Post 702426)
It makes me think it's something wonky with my login, because it is having the same issue on two different browsers on two different devices running two different operating systems - but not the third, making it confusing.

I was able to log out and log back in using Firefox 44.0.2 successfully.

zeljkok 03-17-2016 12:00 AM

I think server side is flaky when it comes to mobile logins; mine sometimes works, sometimes doesn't (iOS) -- which could explain Blackberry issue. On PC side I have no problems with Firefox / Chrome on either PC (Win7) or Mac.

Work is hard to pin-point as there are variety of corporate network configurations that might or might not block something. But I don't believe problem is in login credentials. VSadmin could reset your login, to eliminate this.

Aqua Terra 03-17-2016 01:16 AM

My attempt was kicked off today too, but now fine

VSadmin 03-17-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachelo (Post 702426)

Try clearing cookies on the devices that are having the error, and we can try resetting your login, or you can try from the device that works in User Cp for starters.

Kevin

culater 05-03-2016 12:05 PM

Same issue here. I haven't been able to log in for some time. Didn't work on IE, Firefox, Chrome, showing a site error. Now, after a few minutes of trying , I'm miraculously logged in.

Dru 05-03-2016 12:15 PM

I rarely try mobile. But I did last night. Had much better luck logging in after exiting Enhanced Mobile View. No ability to even get the site to load in Enhanced Mobile View - just a white screen.

VSadmin 05-04-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dru (Post 713585)
I rarely try mobile. But I did last night. Had much better luck logging in after exiting Enhanced Mobile View. No ability to even get the site to load in Enhanced Mobile View - just a white screen.

What phone and browser are you using and which version are they?

Lee

Dru 05-04-2016 12:10 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 and the native Samsung browser - not Chrome. Android 4.4.2

VSadmin 05-05-2016 11:16 AM

Hi,

I was unable to replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing out your browser's cache and give it another go.

~Sheena

vdg 07-19-2016 04:23 PM

My old user "vdg" is not able to login nor reset the password.

Could you manually reset it?