ClubTread Community

ClubTread Community (https://forums.clubtread.com/)
-   Site Feedback, Help, and Suggestions (https://forums.clubtread.com/9-site-feedback-help-suggestions/)
-   -   Can't log in (https://forums.clubtread.com/9-site-feedback-help-suggestions/68826-cant-log.html)

VS Jeff 07-19-2016 04:28 PM

UPDATE:

We made some changes to the back end today to help with IE and other browser log-in processes.

Jeff M

VS Jeff 07-19-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdg2 (Post 732090)
My old user "vdg" is not able to login nor reset the password.

Could you manually reset it?

New password sent to the email on file, do you still have the email below?

Update user is done, and Reset email has been sent to XXXXXXX@ntunix.net successfully.

Jeff M

vdg 07-19-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VS Jeff (Post 732106)
New password sent to the email on file, do you still have the email below?

Update user is done, and Reset email has been sent to XXXXXXX@ntunix.net successfully.

Jeff M

Yes, I do..but nothing in there. I've check the spam folder and everything..

ejain 07-20-2016 02:38 AM

I get an internal server error (500) and a blank page when trying to sign in with an old account that I haven't used in a while (ejain). Tried both with the current versions of Firefox and Chrome over the past several days. Requested a password reset; when I use the new password that was emailed to me (!), I get the same error. Looks like I'm able to create and sign in with a new account.

vdg 07-20-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj (Post 732346)
I get an internal server error (500) and a blank page when trying to sign in with an old account that I haven't used in a while (ejain). Tried both with the current versions of Firefox and Chrome over the past several days. Requested a password reset; when I use the new password that was emailed to me (!), I get the same error. Looks like I'm able to create and sign in with a new account.

I never even got the new password..but I have the same identical problems like you. Error 500

VSadmin 07-20-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj (Post 732346)

I have sent you another password to that account, hoping that will clear things up.
Also can you guys both try clearing your cache and cookies?
Also waht browsersa re you guys using when you come across the 500 error?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdg2 (Post 732434)
I never even got the new password..but I have the same identical problems like you. Error 500

I have sent another email that will allow you to change your password.
Can you confirm that you have received that one?

Richard.

vdg 07-20-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSadmin (Post 732514)
I have sent you another password to that account, hoping that will clear things up.

I have sent another email that will allow you to change your password.
Can you confirm that you have received that one?

Richard.

I got the second email now..and I am in! Thanks!

I was using Firefox latest and Chrome latest on Windows 10 computer when I got the error 500.

ejain 07-20-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSadmin (Post 732514)

This time I was able to log in after resetting the password, thanks!

ejain 07-21-2016 07:05 PM

Can someone delete this temporary account (ericj)? Couldn't find an option to close an account in the settings. Thanks!

VSadmin 07-22-2016 01:36 PM

Folded new into old accont, thanks!
Kyle