Get the Banhammer out - *Swear words and Racism* - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Interest: Love the outdoors. Hiking, backpacking, geocaching, camping, canoeing, and kayaking. Did I say camp
Default Get the Banhammer out - *Swear words and Racism*

So while I was away I got slammed on here and now I'm getting these sweet emails from an old "friend" from here Raven13 aka Bavarian Raven aka whatever else he's using now. These emails are so sweet I thought I'd share them all with you. These have all come tonight so far and I'll share them in order.

Subject: HEY MARC, why do you ask for donations to cub scout group? so you can molest the young kids

marc you are a dumb fucking french canadian, you should not be allowed on clubtread, you are a fucking asshole

Raven18
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Marc you suck

you fucking sandnigger frenchcanadian piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want you to stop using clubtread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you fucking piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*This one says it's from dru

Subject: you know that french canadians suck ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you fucking asshole!!!!!!!

this is dru from clubtread, listen to the experts and leave clubtread you fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*This one says it's from camshaft

Subject: stay off clubtread

you fucking asshole stay off clubtread

n0o french canadians allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm assuming they're all from the same person who was slamming me before, to be honest I thought about posting this in the Hiking Humour section instead cause holy crap, it's too ludicrous to be believed.
For the history to know just how crazy this guy is, it's all based on my making fun of him for believing in sasquatches on a thread almost 7 years ago. Haven't heard a word from him since then until now. How crazy is that? Carrying a grudge for that long about something someone said on the 'net. Crazy.
But, the fact that he makes more than one racist comment is beyond belief. If he's still a member of this board than I want my membership to be instantly revoked. A person is judged by the company they keep and I don't associate with racists or the criminally stupid and this guy is both.
He's using an anonymizer to email me cause he thinks that makes him "clever" but I'm sure if Jim or Darren want to, it wouldn't be hard for them to send me the email address this guy used to sign up for an account, and if necessary I will forward that and the emails I've received to date to the police and/or his ISP.
For any friends of this guy, find new friends. He's a moron.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Summit Master

That guy is a compete idiot. Ummmm, really smart to use threaten somebody online.

Marc you aren't dealing with a mental giant here.

I mean he thinks you're French Canadian! Either he's so stupid he thinks Quebec is on the east coast or that everyone east of Kenora speak French.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Summit Master

Gotta feel sorry for this guy. He's got a rage for you that's lasted 7 years. He's sure letting you rent space in his head, for free.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Summit Master

This is also the same guy who, when I gave him a used pack FOR FREE and totally went out of my way to send it to him on the bus (before he outed himself as a complete mong) he tried to send it back to me cause he didn't think it was fair that he had to pay the shipping. Ingrate.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM
High on the Mountain Top

I get that the guy is totally lame, but you should edit out the more profane portions of the email you posted, it serves no purpose to duplicate it in public.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Off the Beaten Path

We're all adults here, some bad language isn't going to hurt us.

ETA: that Dru sure has a potty mouth. Who knew.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Interest: Love the outdoors. Hiking, backpacking, geocaching, camping, canoeing, and kayaking. Did I say camp

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by blackfly

I mean he thinks you're French Canadian! Either he's so stupid he thinks Quebec is on the east coast or that everyone east of Kenora speak French.
That's one of the things that bothers me, French Canadian I'm Acadian! Let's be clear about that, my family have been in this country since the 1600s. French Canadian, bah!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kid Charlemagne

I get that the guy is totally lame, but you should edit out the more profane portions of the email you posted, it serves no purpose to duplicate it in public.
I had thought about adding asterisks to the words but in the end you'd be "saying" them to yourself in your head then anyway so I figured I might as well just copy/paste the whole text over.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 05:19 AM
High on the Mountain Top

Yeah, I'd say that is deserving of the instant irrevocable lifetime ban, and a curse from me to never again find a pair of boots that don't blister him every time. Oh, and to develop a blistering weeping reaction to every bug-bite, forever!

Laugh about it, Marc. Can't let people like that get to you.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 AM
High on the Mountain Top

Interest: Spending time with my man and family, relaxing with good friends and good food, hiking, paddling,

Wow, it was so totally unacceptable when Harry99 (or bheaps, or whatever he calls himself now) slammed you on your post asking for gear for your Scout troop but to get emails from him like this is beyond belief. Obviously the guy is mentally unbalanced and desperately needs help. And he may be a danger to himself and others. I had received emails from him in the past when he didn't like my response to one of his posts and it wasn't very nice either but it wasn't to this degree. I definitely think it's time that this guy is shown the door and never ever allowed back to CT. This forum doesn't need creeps like this. I agree with you Marc, if he remains a member on this board then I will not.

post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Hittin' the Trails

Wait... what?? You don't believe in Sasquatch?

I could tell you to ignore this guy or that he's not worth any space in your head, but that would be stating the obvious! It's just shitty that even though you know the guy is just a loser and that none of what he says has any value, it sucks to have to read this, process it, and put it away somewhere in the memory banks.

It is a little scary that this guy can harbour such strong hate towards you for so long, over something as silly as that, clearly there is some mental illness going on here. That or he's a sociopath. The thing that bothers me the most is the molestation reference.

Sorry he has targeted you Marc! For a French-Canadian you're a pretty nice guy and don't deserve this!
post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ematheson

The thing that bothers me the most is the molestation reference.

Sorry he has targeted you Marc! For a French-Canadian you're a pretty nice guy and don't deserve this!
Yeah, that. Sigh, I don't even think it bears mentioning that I've been a Scout Leader for more than 2 decades and have had more than a dozen criminal record checks as well as Vulnerable Sector Searches done on me. To be accused of or even to have it insinuated that I would cause harm to anyone in my care sickens me.

And another person calling me French Canadian...lol. I'm ACADIAN!!
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Summit Master

Interest: TO GET OUTSIDE! Hiking, backpacking, canoeing, bushwacking, scrambling

From one French Canadian to another ...

I can't believe Psycho never had a few choice words for myself or AT as we also had fun with his sasquatch threads years ago. Guess you're special Marc! He loves you most []
post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Summit Master

Marc

Not to be paranoid but save the emails in original format in case you have to press charges. I'm NOT suggesting you press charges. But if the threats get more real and physical then that's your recourse. So far, I would guess you're right. Most people who do this via email are not going to actually back up their words with actions but there are lunatics out there who might.

Sorry to hear this is happening. Good luck
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by LeeL

Marc

Not to be paranoid but save the emails in original format in case you have to press charges. I'm NOT suggesting you press charges. But if the threats get more real and physical then that's your recourse. So far, I would guess you're right. Most people who do this via email are not going to actually back up their words with actions but there are lunatics out there who might.

Sorry to hear this is happening. Good luck
I'm keeping them all, no worries there. That's the good thing about him emailing my gmail account I have records of all of these emails plus I still have the ones that he sent all those years ago.
As I've said if it continues I'll ask LongShadow and Darren for whatever information they have on this guy (static email address, IP address, etc.) and I'll forward that along with the original emails (even the ones from years ago) to the police.
At this point I'm just meh, whenever I'm not shaking my head over how crazy this guy is.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page