Other Provinces - Feedback - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2007, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Interest: Women
Default Other Provinces - Feedback

Good work on getting some other provinces inputted into the trail wiki, I see Nova Scotia is in there, and Ontario is somewhat started... Having the remainder provinces completed, would make this the best hiking resource ACROSS Canada. I know I know it is alot of work and dedication but it is coming along! Faster you get them provinces in the faster it will all blossom too. Just imagine all clubtread bandanas youd sell youd be a millionaire (kidding !)...

Had I known of clubtread when I lived in Nova Scotia, and had the trail wiki been invented, I would have had reports on all those trails existing in there. They are so easy,no real mountains (so to speak) in Nova Scotia so the hiking is quite easier there than here...

Once some Nova Scotians (and other provinces) start putting data in will be great, I will tell a couple friends about it back home in NS.

I realize this site was invented and mainly utilized for BC primarily. I find reading some of the other trip reports from other parts of Canada, and other countries are incredible to read about on here as well. I hope it grows even more with visitors across Canada.

Thanks for all your guys' dedicated hard work, just a feedback to keep you aware everything is looking good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page