ClubTread Community - View Single Post - H/FC/C = Hope / Fraser Canyon / Coquihalla Sasquatch Peak & Mount Hicks March 4, 2021

Thread: H/FC/C = Hope / Fraser Canyon / Coquihalla Sasquatch Peak & Mount Hicks March 4, 2021
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2021, 12:28 AM
zeljkok
Summit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
You bring up some very good points that are valid. All I know is I will finish the book but it's not a #1 priority. Hence why you will still find me doing little trips like these and why it's taken me so long. If I have a good partner to go out with, I will just say sure let's go do this random peak, it's going to be sunny and enjoy their company and the day no matter how lowly the mountain is.

My girlfriend is more about just being out there and not peak driven, maybe she will rub off on me.

Thumbs up. To make clear, nothing wrong with bagging peaks, but there is just so much more one can get from outdoors specially with your fitness and ability. And yes, checking off Scrambles book will feel good; have it on your coffee table & when someone comes you say "hey I climbed all this" :=)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome