ClubTread Community - View Single Post - AB Nor = Alberta Rockies North (Jasper & Willmore) Cataract Pass - Cline Pass - Afternoon Lakes

Thread: AB Nor = Alberta Rockies North (Jasper & Willmore) Cataract Pass - Cline Pass - Afternoon Lakes
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2020, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
zeljkok
Summit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo View Post
I no longer recommend places in the Rockies to people, because I have found that what I like isn't what other people like, but Cataract Pass and the upper Brazeau watershed is a remarkable place which I still do recommend to people. I have been up there about six times and I never got to see a wolverine, yet you go once and see five of them.

You know, if you go somewhere repeatedly I pay attention Brazeau Watershed is remarkable indeed & this was just scratching the surface.

Re wolverine. I never saw one in my life, for a sec it was "wtf are these". They are quick. When they saw me they all ran away, but this one stood still and gave me good hard look (this is why I had time for a photo). They can be vicious, but I don't think they'd attack humans. I had bear spray lol

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome