This thread is for outdoors related updates & discussion in BC Coast Mountains during COVID-19 Pandemic. Please leave generic pandemic discussion outside this thread; focus is on trail / outdoors & conditions. For instance:
- What is still open and what has been closed?
- How is Grind now that Gondola is off? Significantly less people? If you hiked all the way up to upper terminal, how is it up there now that everything is closed?
- Did you cycle up Seymour road, or Cypress road? How about Golden Ears road or Manning?
- Has Mamquam Main been gated? How about Chilliwack Lake road?
- If you live in Whistler and were able to cycle Cheakamus road, then hike up to Garibaldi -- how is up there now?
- While recreation is still allowed, how are hikers / cyclists on local trails respecting social distancing rules. Etc etc.
Vancouver Island more than welcome -- how are Vic Trails, Strathcona etc.