ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Discover Camping Reservation website

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 10:52 PM
ColdBrook
Scaling New Heights

Interest: Hiking, backpacking, kayaking

Without logging on, I tried to create a reservation. The Available list, under the "Show Map" button that CEB mentions, does seem to show actual availability (last time I looked, the entire calendar was red for every site).
However, when I click on the Reserve button on right side of screen, I get a "Unit not available" notice.
When I click on Reserve button on left side of screen, I get the same notice, but now an arrow appears, allowing one to toggle forward to "Make Another Reservation." (It doesn't work, but possibly a positive step.) Currently if I type in 5 nights, the site assumes I want 5 nights all in one site.

As the calendar of availability (under "Show Map"), at least, may be correct at this point, the best bet might be figuring out what you want, then calling with your list of nights and sites.

Should it be of interest, online Lake O'Hara camping reservations for the entire season open Friday, January 24, at 8 a.m. MST. Sites are expected to be fully booked within a few hours.

Good luck to all!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome