ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Banned

Thread: Banned
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Chris S.
Headed for the Mountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
Hahaha! Sasquatches and searches for gold have come up a couple times now recently... Coincidence?

Yes, I do know your thoughts on links being added to the text in our posts and support you wholeheartedly. I don't blame you at all, but it's unfortunate that yet another long-time CTer is signing off. For the time being, I've (perhaps naively) decided to hang around, use a disclaimer on my posts, and push back on the site admin until things change or I, too, get banned. I backed up all my posts (that weren't already duplicated on Wordpress) in MS Word docs a week or two ago just in case I got banned and my posts were deleted.
As someone who has been lurking on here for 2 years prior to ever posting a trip report, I truly appreciate everyone who has contributed to ClubTread. For individuals such as myself who have only been exploring British Columbia's wilderness for a short period of time, your contributions are invaluable and perhaps have even saved lives. Whatever the case is for anyone wishing to leave, I respect your decisions although I would like to keep in touch. Sharing ideas, experiences and memories help everyone here.

Chris S.
Organizer
The Outdoor AND Culture Club Meetup

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome