Jordan Naterer (missing person) - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2020, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

Default Jordan Naterer (missing in Manning)

Admin, please delete if not allowed (I did message a few hours ago, but no reply yet).

Hi guys! I'm new (again) to the group, back from 2003 when I was Spirit (who's still here?!). I hiked with many of you in the early 20's but moved to Northern BC in 2007. I hope that some of you are still here and doing well! (PS. I'm not asking for donations. Just a share, but a donation is always appreciated.)

I need some help, if you're willing. I'm sure you've all heard of the disappearance of Jordan Naterer on Frosty Mountain. The search has been called off but we are working very hard to find him. What we need help with now is finding someone who may have seen him on the trail or (maybe more importantly) in the parking lot or at the lodge at around noon of that same day. Since some people don't use social media, I'm hoping that with your help we can find one of them. Below is the following, pasted from my facebook (it would be great if you could share from there as well). Maybe someone knows someone...

https://www.facebook.com/momospencer...59670531635579

On October 10, 2020 Jordan Naterer left for a hike in Manning Park and never returned home. A gofundme was set up where the money has been used to hire private helicopters and SAR ground teams, but many of which were simply volunteers. A few days after the search began I became part of the drone footage review team, and have spent countless hours at my computer reviewing the footage and discussing our findings with the team. Due to conditions in the park becoming increasingly unsafe to search (weather) the physical search has ended, but the search for finding Jordan continues. While we do have proof that he was there, there are many things about his disappearance that aren’t adding up (one of them being lack of sightings) and we need more help. Someone who may have been at Manning on that weekend and who is NOT connected to social media may not know that he’s missing. Especially to my friends in the lower mainland / Kelowna area, please share this poster. You never know who’s bells it might ring. Please help bring Jordan home. ❤️

https://ca.gofundme.com/f/jordannaterer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	missing person.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	282264  

Hi! From anyone who may still be here from 2003, I used to be Spirit. *waves*

Last edited by TrailJoy; 11-12-2020 at 06:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page