whistler downloading - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Scaling New Heights
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 92
Default whistler downloading

does anyone who's been up this year know if W/B has started to scan passes for downloading from the Gondola?

they weren't last year, but i've heard/assumed they might start at some point with the work on the new Blackcomb ascent trails.

thanks
TheGiggler is offline  
Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 04:23 PM
High on the Mountain Top
 
xj6response's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada.
Posts: 2,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiggler View Post
the new Blackcomb ascent trails.

thanks
Blackcomb ascent trails? Please, tell us more.... I'd not heard of these. Sounds good

________________________________
xj6response is offline  
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Headed for the Mountains
 
Wandering Tree Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mission, BC, Canada.
Interest: Borrowing or lending?
Posts: 267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj6response View Post
Blackcomb ascent trails? Please, tell us more.... I'd not heard of these. Sounds good
Blackcomb is building a new trail that goes up from the base. It's only halfway done. I think it stop at the point you'd switch chairs if you leave from base 2. I haven't done it, but as a edge card holder I get spammed with their announcements. Probably something on their webpage if you look.
Wandering Tree Frog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 04:50 PM
High on the Mountain Top
 
xj6response's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada.
Posts: 2,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Tree Frog View Post
Blackcomb is building a new trail that goes up from the base. It's only halfway done. I think it stop at the point you'd switch chairs if you leave from base 2. I haven't done it, but as a edge card holder I get spammed with their announcements. Probably something on their webpage if you look.
sweet, thx much :-)

________________________________
xj6response is offline  
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Port Moody, BC, Canada.
Posts: 981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiggler View Post
does anyone who's been up this year know if W/B has started to scan passes for downloading from the Gondola?

they weren't last year, but i've heard/assumed they might start at some point with the work on the new Blackcomb ascent trails.

thanks
Downloaded a couple weeks ago. No one scanned anything.
Arnold is offline  
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Scaling New Heights
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 92
Default

Thank you Arnold
TheGiggler is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1