ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Face Mountain Aug 11

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2016, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Wandering Tree Frog
Headed for the Mountains

Interest: Borrowing or lending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
So do you do TR's for the comments? I know they take abit of time to do up, but even if you don't get comments, you can see quite a few people have viewed it. Sometimes it's hard to comment on a TR aside from the usual , nice pics, good job. Anyways the way I see it, by doing a TR it still gives people an idea of snowline, or if a 2wd civic can make it to the trailhead or how bushy, or how buggy or the route up a certain area etc etc.
Do I do tr's for the comments? Yes and no. If I just wanted a record of my trips, I could write a personal journal and not share publicly. I post publicly to share conditions, and hopefully provide a bit of entertainment for the other users. there is a range of tr styles here, I read almost all of them but I'm guilty of not wanting to reply with just the standard nice pics, good job. The "new" like button kinda takes care of that.

I've been a ct user much longer than I've been posting. I don't comment on every post but I try and give support every few posts for those that put the effort in. The volume of posts feels like it's taken a hit since the new owners took over, and I think we have a valuable resource here, I don't want to see it die off.

And spectrum, you must have hundreds of tr's on here, I've gotten beta from many of them. So thank you for your contribution.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome