ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Mt. Seymour/Cypress controled rec area dates

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 01:26 AM
telestix
Hittin' the Trails

I am challenging this on seymour, met with the park attendant and police tonight they (the police) were at loss because I was accessing lot 1(the over night lot) on seymour which is in a provincial park and on a class A highway. The poor cop didn't know what to do with me. Other than say if I go back again next week take something that shows I have the right to access the land and that poor gate attendant can do nothing but write down my license. I am good with the license writing as I get they have to protect the ski hills equipment but denying me access to a provincial park is offside. The only thing I can find is a map on the mount seymour site which roughly shows where their CRA (controlled recreation area) begins at lot 2. I will take this if it is all that I have but I am hoping to get a more official government map on the subject. Mark the attendant is not really looking forward to seeing me next week. He would rather be watching movies and playing video games.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome