ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Canceled-bad weather/NYE 2013/14 Backcountry camp

View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2013, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Aqua Terra
Summit Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: PNW
Posts: 8,494
Default

So, decision time, this weather is hard to forecast, either its gonna be OK or lousy, perhaps even nice. Anyone even thinking of going still? We are on the fence ourselves. Of course if we don't go, conditions will prove to be very pleasant and sunny right?
Destination is still Iago, lower meadows as we did before.

Aqua Terra is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome