ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Bears and the hanging of your food is ridiculous.

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Baxter
Hittin' the Trails

Ex-smokers and non-smokers alike will understand smoke and getting rid of smoke smells and smoke odors. Whether the smell of smoke is in your home or in your car, you know it's one of the worst odors imaginable. So common sense would tell you just how much it would take to mask smoke smell. It also works in reverse. Try it. Get close to someone who smokes, can you smell anything else on them, you decideā€¦I really don't care if you choose to ignore it or not it's just something that I was taught by an old Game Warden friend of mine who I respected and I thought it would be good to share.

Oh by the way in my other first posts I learned one thing as a result of several senior members giving me guidance. Don't get hooked by people who are just out looking for an argument. I don't argue.....If I wanted an argument I will just go to the local bar...Thanks to the members who had the courtesy to take this hint as just that another idea yours to use or not, all I know is it has always worked for me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome