ClubTread Community - View Single Post - Cascade Pass/Sahale Arm & area July 25-27

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
calixtomoon
High on the Mountain Top

Interest: Love the outdoors. Trying new things. And at night......BOGGLE!

Thanks everyone!

Roothie...we were very cozy in the tent..not cold at all.....well, it was cold on the ass if you sat right on the floor...and yes, Daryl and I shared one tent...but that doesn't mean we were spooning!![:0] The only issue was the bottom getting damp..but even that wasn't as bad as I initially thought it would be..

No pics of the ranger station stuff..but really crazy to realize that all that stuff was/is brought down by the rangers..what a mess...I can only imagine Everest and other popular mountains!

Let's see...Adam in his undies...oh why yes, I do have one or THREE...but.....I might be bribed with tequila.

AT--Daryl was a trooper!!! This was merely training for another of your outrageous adventure weekends...BRING IT!

As for the poop machine..yes...nothing like having a lively discussion about your bodily functions with 7 other people!! That was a first for me. After Adam grabbed about 10 blue bags from the ranger, I thought, "Dammit...I better grab one now because if I ask him when I really need it, then he's going to know that I'm off to poop...and really...that's just not okay with me."[:I]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome