Headed for the Mountains
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: , , .
Interest: I hike it cause I like it.
I had something longer written then closed the browser window by accident! So here's a condensed version:
- no other traffic at pic time; road felt really isolated
- it was beautiful out and I would have seen a flying death canoe, or something flying otherwise
- fully centred canoe, but was I centred?
- being able to stump Clubtread a few years into the future may have inspired the speed of removal, in a different timeline. Hmm, which leads to...
- UFO removal while I was sedated? All the above kind of ties in with this last one so now I'm scared.
And all the above isn't condensed from what I originally wrote. I wrote about possible explanations:
- canoe shadow is hiding behind the berm and in front of the grass
- maybe what looks like the right front pillar is what's deceiving us because if it was the right pillar, we'd no doubt see the canoe shadow between what we think are the left and right pillars.
- the angle of light might be that the canoe shadow is actually below the hood and bed shadow levels. The problem with this though is that we see the single cinch strap coming from the front to the centre of the roof where it was attached to the canoe. This would also mean that the pillar shadows are deceptive, like aliens.
Last edited by Hemlock; 09-03-2016 at 05:02 PM.