Secret Evil Compound, Quarry Rd, Pitt Lake Hike - Page 2 - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 05:05 PM

Does anyone have any pictures of this top secret Doctor Evil Secret hideout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 05:09 PM

I hear that the people down there racist and that a long long long time ago they killed some black guy and burnt his car. I heard this from a friends older brother and I don't know if its true.
post #18 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 05:25 PM

Ok, I think there's a line, and you just crossed it. Not touching that one with a 15' avalanche probe. But seriously. maybe there the ones with all slumachs gold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2005, 09:12 AM
High on the Mountain Top

Interest: BC Park Volunteer for the front and backcountry trails in Golden Ears Park. Also love to kayak !!!

I believe it is the headquarters for the Federal Liberals Bunker Sponsership Program. I understand Paul Martin is digging a forty foot hole to bury himself in because deep down he is a nice guy !!!!!!! [}]

----------------------------------------
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....
post #20 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Headed for the Mountains

Interest: Hiking, camping, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sleeping, reading, board games.

I did not know that there was a crack problem on this site!

That's gonna hurt!
post #21 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Off the Beaten Path

Interest: Adventure, mountain biking, paddling, trekking, hiking, history, bushwhacking, off-trail hiking...

"Is there really a compound like that near burke, and is there anything that's supports the bulletproof hut, and gates and guards."

I have seen the hut and gates. I managed to evade the guards.

A cult?
post #22 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 09:26 AM

My friend was hiking down the road on the way back from some where and a truck stopped and the guys said "your not supposed to be here". They pretended to be lost. And they gave him and his friend a ride out. Apparantly just a couple of red neck looking guys. No threats, no guns pointed at them...just a ride.
post #23 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 11:56 AM

Well that makes sense if it's a sheep or pig processing plant. They have to be incredibly sterile. (grew up on a farm) I used to work near a maplelodge chicken plant and it was the same thing, gates and security. Ahhh, now I'm starting to get. The journey of a 1000 miles begins with one step.
post #24 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Off the Beaten Path

Interest: Adventure, mountain biking, paddling, trekking, hiking, history, bushwhacking, off-trail hiking...

Nope. No sheep or animals. No smell, barns, feed, and the like. No smell either. More like a cultish, brainwashing camp.

What about a night amphibious operation? Or do they have a five mile limit? We go in at high tide, under the cover of darkness. The full moon will light up our night scopes...
post #25 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 03:58 PM

Ok, the code words are "the grey squirrel flies at midnight".
post #26 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
High on the Mountain Top

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Scottmojowright

Well that makes sense if it's a sheep or pig processing plant. They have to be incredibly sterile. (grew up on a farm) I used to work near a maplelodge chicken plant and it was the same thing, gates and security. Ahhh, now I'm starting to get. The journey of a 1000 miles begins with one step.
Using the word "Pig" in conjunction with the word "sterile" is just so wrong. Actually, sheep and sterile aren't exactly the most comfortable of bedfellows.

I've never had gall (or should that be a 'b'?) enough to go past the sign. As I've said elsewhere, I prefer the canoe route in. There's enough people who go that way; we don't need to give them more access. (By them, I mean people who aren't us. We can go there in flocks and herds; but those others? Keep them out, man.)

If you are going, bring a camera, preferably video camera. If you make it out, you'll have evidence, and if not...ever seen the Blair Witch Project? We'll call it the _Quarry Road Quest_ and make a fistful of money. (By we I mean those of you who actually have the gall (s) to go back there and retrieve the tape, and me, as film editor....)

(DISCLAIMER: I am in no way condoning hikers to trespass on private property. There are enough access issues already. And why would you want to hike that road anyway? The canoe trip into Widgeon Creek is one of the nicest paddles you could ever ask for. If the road past the gate is anything like the road before the gate, it'll be a pretty boring walk.)

I never get lost. It's just that sometimes, I'm not sure where I am.
post #27 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Headed for the Mountains

Interest: Used to be mostly staying alive. Now I am just trying to avoid getting hurt as much as I do.
Send a message via MSN to 1of3

I hacked the US NAVY nav sat.
I sent them an invalid packet, created and exception and BOOM, backdoor man.

I aimed the sat at the compund and here is what I got.
Can anyone confirm I pointed the sat at the right location.
I have never been there so I am not sure.

This image is 500 m by 500m.
But this might be wrong.

This image is 4km by 4km.

post #28 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 03:13 PM

Have we established if this is a military compound yet. Great shots 1of3, I've heard they're monitoring this thread so we can't give too much away. Pssssst" the grey squirrel flies at midnight"
post #29 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Off the Beaten Path

Yup. That's the Secret Evil Compound all right. It looks like it even matches up perfectly with the small water reservior, roads, Pitt River and Widgeon Slough area as shown on forestry and topographical maps. Can anyone confim this?

I think I can see the many small buildings of the grassy compound and where the gate is. I will post a copy of the sat images with what I know outlined.
post #30 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 03:39 PM

ahhhhh, the power of the internet. Brings a tear to my eye.[)]

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page