S2S = Sea to Sky Gott Moomin? - Page 2 - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Scaling New Heights

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj6response View Post
On my last jeep, I had lock nuts on the wheels. The jerks probably would vandalize no matter what.
I keep mine in my glove box, as I'm sure many do. Now this has me wondering.... I guess I should bring them with me when I go hiking now so at least, hopefully, people can't jack my tires if they smash my windows. F***......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 11:20 AM
High on the Mountain Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcc_028 View Post
I keep mine in my glove box, as I'm sure many do. Now this has me wondering.... I guess I should bring them with me when I go hiking now so at least, hopefully, people can't jack my tires if they smash my windows. F***......
I also usually take my insurance documents out of my vehicle and tuck them into a secure spot on my person some place. Unless I'm in really in a remote area where the 'snatch+grab' a$$holes tend not to venture.

The dickheads who ripped off the wheels from WesternFlow's truck would have need a decent vehicle to do that. That vehicle would have had tire tracks which can be used as evidence should the RCMP develop a list of suspects.

This whole thing is such a downer
dcc_028 likes this.

post #18 of (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Summit Master

You just can't help shaking your head. I am reading this morning about gangs in Brazil deliberately burning Amazon rainforest. Here in Canada some guy from Saskatchewan takes off his shirt, assumes boxer pose and goes provoking grizzly bear (he got 40K fine for disturbing wildlife). The other day Texas-style shooting in shopping mall north of Calgary. There are gazillion other examples. And this is just the "small" stuff.
xj6response and dcc_028 like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page