1) The trail is clear of snow except for 50 meters at the very end - not steep, and easy to navigate.
2) Amazingly, the lake itself is 90% melted. Lots of small icebergs in there, still. Most of the ice is on the northern side, hiding in the shadow of the cliffs.
3) There's a huge (~5 floors) ice cavern again this year at the glacier! Check it out, but be careful - it doesn't look very stable this year. There's lots of funky quicksand around, watch your step.
4) Lots of fox tracks by the lake on the snow, and sand.
5) The flowers are just starting, maybe 1 or 2 more weeks until they bloom big time.
Anyway, I'll let the photos do the talking. I have so much more, just didn't have the time to go through them yet!
Go there now!