Wow, Leigh. Great pictures. I almost feel too embarassed to post the ones I have. You've convinced me it's well worth it to bring my better, bigger camera next trip.
Funny, the difference a day makes. All those comments I made about Wedge neverending seem forgotten and all I remember is a great hike.
2. Traversing below rethel
3. Below the col
4. Overlooking Wedgemount Glacier
5. Melt Pool and Glacier behind
6. Ascending to West Ridge
7. Rubble heap
8. Proof I wasn't leading the whole way....high on the South West Slopes
9. Topping out on Ridge,clouds behind
11. North East Arete, DPM's Team's tracks just visible
12. Spring and Leigh on Summit
13. Heading back out.
It was a good day. Thx.