Traverse Peak from Mount Breakenridge at sunrise.
1. Gearing up
2. One of the plethora of water bar crossings
4. Marduks gold
1. "Please don't let it be a sucker window"
2. Sunshine or bust
3. Above the clouds
4. Breath. Taking.
2. Spring with the summit of Breakenridge in the back ground
4. Setting up our tent, our 3 season has done us well throughout the winter
2. Digging out our tent pads
3. Eh Buddy
1. Sunrise is coming...
2. ... hightail it to the summit
3. Trusty ice axe
1. Are we actually here right now?
2. Paul on the summit
3. Spring taking in the views
4. Paul with the sun on his face and the moon over his shoulder
1. Descending off the summit block.
2. Back to camp and back to bed
3. Breakenridge SW2
4. Our camp with Traverse Peak behind
1. The sunrise off the side of the summit block
2. SW2... a quick nap and we'll bag you
3. A quick nap and we where inside a cloud
4. Descending through the trees
1. The FSR quickly becoming entangled in alders. Another few weeks and it will be a nasty bushwhack. I was whipped in the face by the ones currently free of snow, a nice reminder that it's summer again.
2. Cumulative elevation gain. Max Elevation ASL. respectively