ClubTread Community

ClubTread Community (https://forums.clubtread.com/)
-   British Columbia (https://forums.clubtread.com/27-british-columbia/)
-   -   Our memory of 2007 (https://forums.clubtread.com/27-british-columbia/25441-our-memory-2007-a.html)

mazeGirl 05-31-2008 01:10 AM

Our memory of 2007

5 Attachment(s)
Flash courtesy of Flex..........

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...58749&hl=en-CA

The author has deleted this video for peace. We all agree that neither Kisboo nor her pics are in that slide show.

Thanks!

Sarge 05-31-2008 01:22 AM

Very nice! You guys sure know how to get out there and have fun:)

AcesHigh 05-31-2008 02:13 AM

Nice video you put together!

Lupin 05-31-2008 02:43 AM

fabulous montage!

darrenbell 05-31-2008 06:15 AM

Very nice Gloria.[8D]

Flowing-Brook 06-01-2008 05:52 PM

<s>It wouldn't work for me :(</s>

Very wonderful Gloria, thank you for sharing:D!

I didn't realize there is a play button to get the video started, hehe.

ChuckLW 06-02-2008 12:55 AM

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the great memories.

burndug 06-02-2008 01:40 AM

Is every image in the video supposed to be blurry?

seawallrunner 06-02-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by burndug

Is every image in the video supposed to be blurry?
make your viewing window smaller, and the images will no longer be blurry. by viewing the video in full-screen mode, you are up-resing the video so much that viewing quality is lost

KISBOO 06-02-2008 10:35 AM

what a nice title.
But sorry, I don't concern one of my private trip as "our" by your definition.

pmicheals 06-02-2008 10:44 AM

[8D] X 10 :)

mazeGirl 06-02-2008 10:59 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

quote:Originally posted by KISBOO

what a nice title.
No offense, but I think that all those pics were from our CROSSNA trips, furthermore I didn't see you or your pics in this flash. I noticed that a couple pics were from Jeff which were given in courtesy and referenced at the end of the flash.... Please accept my apology if I'm wrong.

ALEXYIM 06-02-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

what a nice title.
You may email to the composer of this slide show to remove your photos. I believe he has no problem to do so.

It is a general understanding that if anyone who does not want his/her photo to be posted on the web, he/she can tell the other group members about that before the trip.

For members who "privately" stand among the "group" photo, you can ask the photographer to mask out your face or identity. It is just a general practice, not really an offensive request. In such a way, we will ensure all "private" hikers within the "group" hikers are having a higher degree of privacy as well as for other members to have a higher degree of "Group-vacy".

The key is just to voice out before you "privately" joining a group trip. :)

KISBOO 06-02-2008 02:59 PM

here is my blah blah blahs...

the pics from my private trip to Merriot brings me some thought about hike. Jeff and I met another couple on the way. They are super fit and pleasant. most of enthusiastic hikers i met are anonymous to CT. I show my true respect to them. I am not coming CT to judge. I came to here to thank those one who gave my info about trail, about hike, about mountains.

My last words to your group, if you really do love mountains, please step on the ground to bend your knee to bow before them and learn...

mazeGirl 06-02-2008 03:50 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

here is my blah blah blahs...

the pics from my private trip to Merriot brings me some thought about hike. Jeff and I met another couple on the way. They are super fit and pleasant. most of enthusiastic hikers i met are anonymous to CT. I show my true respect to them. I am not coming CT to judge. I came to here to thank those one who gave my info about trail, about hike, about mountains.

My last words to your group, if you really do love mountains, please step on the ground to bend your knee to bow before them and learn...
I watched this slide show again and again and still haven't found any pics related to your private trip to Marriott which you mentioned. Could you pls show me the pics you were talking about? "print screen" function is a way to save a pic from a flash show.... we have no problem to correct and apologize to you if we invade your privacy.

Thanks in advance.