So, decision time, this weather is hard to forecast, either its gonna be OK or lousy, perhaps even nice. Anyone even thinking of going still? We are on the fence ourselves. Of course if we don't go, conditions will prove to be very pleasant and sunny right?
Destination is still Iago, lower meadows as we did before.