The washcloth.... - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Summit Master

Interest: Anything outdoors.
Default The washcloth....

[:0] - this was sent to me as an email today... no, it's NOT my own story [}] (although like most women I can relate to the embarrassment!)

Visit to the Gynaecologist !!!!
...The Washcloth
-Ladies this has to be read, laughed at and passed on.

I was due for an appointment with the gynaecologist later in the week.
Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable.
I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped
in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in.
Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?"

I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... some shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc.

After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, "Mummy, where's my washcloth?"
I told her to get another one from the cupboard.
She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it."

----------------------------------------
[:s][:s][:s][:s][:s]

[:s][:s][:s][:s][:s]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Q
High on the Mountain Top

Interest: absoltely anything outdoors, kayaking, hiking, cycling, mountain biking,

hee hee hee hee
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Headed for the Mountains

Interest: Hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, climbing, kayaking, skiing, swimming, biking, roadtrips to new and wonderful areas. Rainy day activities are gardening, reading, cooking, Volleyball, indoor climbing

I quess she was sparklingly clean !

LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Summit Master

I'll bet that happens to Paris Hilton all the time []

Vancouver Hiking

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Dru
Super Moderator

Interest: climbing and spraying

If I ever have to have a prostate examination this joke is giving me ideas [}]

Wine stirs the spring, happiness bursts through the earth like a plant, walls crumble, and rocky cliffs, chasms close, as song is born.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Summit Master

The life of a home maker is hard work.
Here is an example.

Dear Tide:
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.
Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people. [^]

Vancouver Hiking

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page