Everything you wanna know about Bearbangers! - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

Default Everything you wanna know about Bearbangers!

Okay everyone just let me know what you need to kow about Bearbangers,Launchers or Flares made by TRUFLARE. Post your questions and I will answer them a quickly as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Summit Master

O.M.G. .... another one with a fetish
We did cover this one at great lenght last year but there may be newer members with questions.

----------------------------------------
"No Trail is Long with Good Company"

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by The Hiker

O.M.G. .... another one with a fetish
We did cover this one at great lenght last year but there may be newer members with questions.

I have just researched this product very well, for a report, and I have alot of knowledge on this product. Also this product saved my life once so I feel compelled to discuss the benefits of this product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Summit Master

I have years of practical experience and can tell you they are of limited use in heavily wooded areas. They do serve a propose but, they are not your number one line of defence and should not be relied on.
Common sense is.
When you get the time use the search function and find our past discussions about this products. You will find firsthand accounts there.
Note * If you are selling them or have a friend that is, this is not a site for pushing products.This is a hiking site. If you want to pass on suggestions ,advise,and how-to tips, welcome.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 10:05 PM
High on the Mountain Top

How long are they good for[?]
Can they get wet and if they can how wet[?]

"Anything is Possible"
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 03:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

I have years of practical experience and can tell you they are of limited use in heavily wooded areas. They do serve a propose but, they are not your number one line of defence and should not be relied on.
Common sense is.
When you get the time use the search function and find our past discussions about this products. You will find firsthand accounts there.
Note * If you are selling them or have a friend that is, this is not a site for pushing products.This is a hiking site. If you want to pass on suggestions ,advise,and how-to tips, welcome.

Thank you. As far as first hand accounts I have personally used this product and it is extremely effective. I have used every item in that line with great success. Ah yes common sense! You are correct. And as I have stated for the record I do not sell these or promote them, I'm just relaying the facts from hundreds of hours of this products usage and testing.Inthe feild most people have very limited knowledge about this product. Well I have the knowledge and am willing to pass it on to fellow hikers and wilderness fanciers in Canada.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Summit Master

So care to explain why your email is ES Promos @ Hotmail.com [?]

Quote:
quote:And as I have stated for the record I do not sell these or promote them, I'm just relaying the facts from hundreds of hours of this products

Busted !!

<s>"No Trail is Long with Good Company"</s>
"She made me feel like a spent Bearbanger"

post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Summit Master

lol....good one!

Add that to his forum name and these "let me know what you need to kow about Bearbangers,Launchers or Flares made by TRUFLARE" & "Okay watch for an up and coming online store that will be selling bearbangers, kits, bearspray etc".... and the guy was obviously trying to pimp his products....

They think they are being clever but these guys never learn....doh! [B)]

"My favorite recreational drug is Ibuprofen"
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

So care to explain why your email is ES Promos @ Hotmail.com [?]

Quote:
quote:And as I have stated for the record I do not sell these or promote them, I'm just relaying the facts from hundreds of hours of this products

Busted !!

<s>"No Trail is Long with Good Company"</s>
"She made me feel like a spent Bearbanger"

It's a hotmail account not a store account.Would you like me to change it to [email protected] whats the difference it's a hotmail account.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hiker Boy

lol....good one!

Add that to his forum name and these "let me know what you need to kow about Bearbangers,Launchers or Flares made by TRUFLARE" & "Okay watch for an up and coming online store that will be selling bearbangers, kits, bearspray etc".... and the guy was obviously trying to pimp his products....

They think they are being clever but these guys never learn....doh! [B)]

Just heard something through a friend and would pass on the info. If you don't want to hear about it then don't reply, just read it. Obviously hikerboy u have nothing better to do with your time then sit on ur computer at home and irritate people with your "think your so smart comments". How do you find time to HIKE when your on your butt typing on the computer at all hours of the day, every day?
post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Summit Master

Well Einstein, once again, you show how unclever you are. I happen to work nightshift.

Once again just in case you haven't clued in yet, pimping your crap isn't allowed on this forum without the express permission of Longshadow.

post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 06:11 PM

BBG

By your interests in talking only about one brand of Bear Bangers and that your favorite WWW site is www.truflare.com and other very obvious signs, it's pretty clear that you are in someway involved in that company and your "advice" is probably not very impartial.

Despite the foregoing, your e-mail address is supposedly NOT public knowledge. It is not published in your profile. I wonder how The Hiker found it out.

It's rather apparent that our personal information is not confidential but is given out to "friends" of the site owner. That is worrisome.

The Hiker, care to share with everyone how you determined what BBG's email address is.....

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." George Bernard Shaw
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Summit Master

Don't worry, your personal info is safe, Longshadow is very strong on privacy. Bearbanger has been generous enough to share his email around by sending several of us rude emails...definetely not a good marketing strategy.

post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hiker Boy

Don't worry, your personal info is safe, Longshadow is very strong on privacy. Bearbanger has been generous enough to share his email around by sending several of us rude emails...definetely not a good marketing strategy.

So now u are a liar to boot. Just because you have been here long time and have posted thousands of emails dosen't mean you can bully and make fun of people that are new to this site. Also I will say it one last time I am not selling these products or promoting them, just passing on factual information to help people that need information on this product. So get off my back Hiker Boy
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dcongrav

BBG

By your interests in talking only about one brand of Bear Bangers and that your favorite WWW site is www.truflare.com and other very obvious signs, it's pretty clear that you are in someway involved in that company and your "advice" is probably not very impartial.

Despite the foregoing, your e-mail address is supposedly NOT public knowledge. It is not published in your profile. I wonder how The Hiker found it out.

It's rather apparent that our personal information is not confidential but is given out to "friends" of the site owner. That is worrisome.

The Hiker, care to share with everyone how you determined what BBG's email address is.....

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." George Bernard Shaw
He found it out because I emailed him back and he emailed me I have nothing to hide about putting up my email address. Is there another brand of bearbangers should know about. And if you noticed thats under my "cool sites" not my web site, I think it's a cool site thats all.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page