Backpacking trip suggestions for May - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2020, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

Default Backpacking trip suggestions for May

I am looking for a backpacking destination around lower mainland, possibly out to Pemberton or no further than Hope. It would have to be no more than 10km one way and without snow. It would be a “getting-back-into-backpacking” trip for the May 9-10 weekend. I would appreciate any suggestions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2020, 01:35 AM
Off the Beaten Path

Interest: photography, craft beer

There is a great list of trails on the site here That was good enough for me when I got started, as well as many popular guidebooks and previous trip reports. Spend some time and do some research on here to see what might interest you. I find lots of inspiration from trip reports and continually add hikes to my list.

Take into account your physical abilities and of those in your group. Plan accordingly for elevation & weather. I’m sure you’ll find a more receptive response if you can show you’ve done some of the leg work upfront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfoo View Post
I am looking for a backpacking destination around lower mainland, possibly out to Pemberton or no further than Hope. It would have to be no more than 10km one way and without snow. It would be a “getting-back-into-backpacking” trip for the May 9-10 weekend. I would appreciate any suggestions!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page