Lost on Brunswick from Lions Bay [area] - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

Exclamation Lost on Brunswick from Lions Bay [area]

Hi guys!

I used to post here as Spirit [I'm no longer in the lower mainland], but I can't remember my password and it's not letting me reset it so I created a new account. It's nice to be back!! But the reason I'm back is because I thought you might be able to help. I'm attaching a screenshot with the information [if this isnt [the right place to share it, admin could you please move it?].

Thanks all!

"LOST DOG
Need help finding Bruno... To my Vancouver friends...Very concerned... hoping to get this into the hands of hiking groups or friends hiking tomorrow Saturday.
Hiked Brunswick Mtn from Lions Bay (Sunset trailhead) today with Bruno & Dr Greg Anderson. Ascent is steep. As always, Bruno stayed right with us. On way back down he vanished. Bruno keeps an eye focussed on me - always triple checking he is on track with the humans - so this is extremely strange. Should he take a wrong path, he always circles back to find us. Did not respond to our calls or whistles.
If he was not harmed and is mobile, there’s only two places trails lead to - back to Lions Bay or across and down to the Deek’s Lake parking lot train head, as well as some old trailheads that shoot out right beside the highway (not good). Anyone hiking Brunswick Mountain, Howe Sound Crest Trail or Deek’s Lake trail, over the weekend, please forward them the photo.
I’m heading back in with headlamps tonight and we’ll be at trailheads tomorrow at 6am to speak with the early morning hikers who tend to cover the most terrain. Thank you. Any leads please TEXT our temp phone for this: 604-617-7383."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 10.20.42 AM.png
Views:	100
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	262650  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Summit Master

Interest: I enjoy hiking

Nice Dog! I saw a post on FB indicating he had been found.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

FANTASTIC!!! I didn't see that post, but I'm super happy to hear! Thanks for the update, Martin! I'll have to search to see if I can find the details [where he was, if he's okay, etc]. ��

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page