Looking for a hiking/ trekking partner for the Trans Canada Trail - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

Default Looking for a hiking/ trekking partner for the Trans Canada Trail

Hi, I am looking for a hiking/ trekking partner to hike with me on the Trans Canada Trail. I want to do a through and through trek, preferably starting from Edmonton to BC, then from Edmonton to PEI. This trek will start sometime in March of 2018(depending on weather).
My name is Julie, currently 24 years old. I am starting in 2018 as I am a "newbie" and will need time to train, acquire gear, and plan out the trip. I am not concerned if you are a fellow female or male, young or old. Just looking for someone(s) who has the same dream that I have.
If you are someone(s) who is interested feel free to message me on this site, and we will go from there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Interest: Hiking, camping, photography, reading

I wouldn't be able to do the whole trip, but maybe we can meet up when you get to Ontario.

Good luck with your trip! And definitely stick around ClubTread for some great tips on training and gear - this group knows what they're talking about!

I'd love to see the trails you choose to train on and follow your progress along the TCT as well

Welcome to the ClubTread!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page