Hiking is great but... - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Default Hiking is great but...

Can we open the forum up to other forms of outdoor recreation? I love hiking and all but I also like paddling and cycling. Can we also open up discussion for all forms of non-mechanized outdoor adventure such as kayaking, climbing and mountain biking? I think it would have wide appeal and you would broaden the userbase. Just my two cents.

"Its ok Marge we don't have to go on vacation. We'll just let the killer bees come to us."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 12:52 PM

I agree! I would love to hear from others into all the non-mechanical stuff too. Especially paddling and mountain biking.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Summit Master

Interest: Hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing, photography, computers, yoga and traveling.

I think its a good idea. I checked with some of the other members as well and they also think it is good to have an area to post on that.

We are planning to group up a few of the forums (i.e. Winter Hiking and Snowshoeing). That will essentially free up some space (view wise).

How about creating a group that encompasses all the other activities to get it rolling. This could include paddling, climbing, biking, fishing, etc. Then if something like paddling ends up standing out in that group, we can create its own group in the forum.

Thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2002, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Sounds good to me!

"It's ok Marge, we don't have to go on vacation. We'll just let the killer bees come to us."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page