I've been living and working in Vancouver for a bit more than a year now. Big outdoor enthusiast I already explored the most popular places on the North Shore and Garibaldi Provincial Park (mostly doing day hikes and a couple of overnights), and now looking forward to do more challenging stuff!
During the week I'm a visual effects artist for feature films, and I'm also doing more and more photography... Check out my new website here: http://photography.bruno-leveque.com/
I love spending my days in the mountains in solo, but I also like having a group of cool people with me on the more challenging outings (always looking for new people wish to follow on stuff like winter camping or summit scrambling). I never took the time to read all the thread on this forum, I will try to catch up and hopefully find some new hidden gems in BC!
My favorite BC adventures so far:
- Solo Winter camping on Thunderbird Ridge (Grouse Mountain)
- Overnight at Wedgemount Lake
- Solo Overnight at Brandywine Falls/Meadows + Summit
- Snowshoeing/Overnight in the Hut + Mountain Biking + Hiking/Camping at Elfin Lakes
- Hike&Bike to Coliseum Mountain
See you on the trails!