Experiences with Exped Packs - ClubTread Community

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2014, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Hittin' the Trails

Default Experiences with Exped Packs

I'm looking at picking up an Exped pack for day hikes in the BC mountains (and hopefully in Patagonia). I'm looking at the Exped Mountain Lite 20. I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with Exped packs. All the reviews I've seen for their stuff has been positive but it all looks at the items in the short run. I'm especially interested in their durability and how well they handle normal wear and tear and how good they are with warranty claims (Osprey is awesome with warranty stuff).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Headed for the Mountains

I have the mountain lite 30 which I won from a website. I find it is a pretty small 30 compared to other packs. I put the same gear in my mountain hardware or osprey packs of the same size and find I have alot more extra space. The clips on my pack seem to unhook all the time which gets annoying. The thing I did like about them is the weight. It seemed way lighter fully packed then compared to my other bags. I didn't pay for it so I can't complain but I have since retired it to the gear closet and went back to my other bags. As for durability, so far so good.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page