Facking boat owners and Facking dogs - ClubTread Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Facking boat owners and Facking dogs

I was thinking after reading John's story about dogs it would never happen to me.

If you don't recall search for johngenx and his great post "Facking dogs in the backcountry!"

Any ways...
If you are a responsible boat owner or dog owner then these are the clowns that destroy that image.

Paddling Pit lake is not a normally recommended location for the obvious reason boaters. Which can be annoying but we left on Thursday and returned on Sunday this august. Everything was pretty much fine till Friday night. We stopped at Osprey Creek being one of the nice recommended locations with sandy beach. Had a large group of boaters on one side but they where pretty quiet and things looked great...
Till a boat came straight for our site at 630-700pm ish beached and two dogs jumped off. And proceeded to poop and piss all over our small camping spot. Where we actually had to stand and watch our tent and gear from getting pissed on. We sternly told the A**hole owner to watch his facking dogs as they where doing business all over the area we where eating, sleeping and camping. Go into the forest you lazy JackA**
Where the owner proceeded to tell us he only stopped to let his dogs do their business on route to his cabin. Complete idiot....
Wanted to get his cabin location so I could take a huge dump right on his door step. He left and that Friday night stinking but peaceful.

Saturday morning is when the boat clown show started and we where packing up to get the **** out of dodge.
Where again another boat beached and politely asked if they could share the beach. This was before we saw two stupid dogs which again started the cycle. Owners let the dogs loose and once again they started pooping and pissing all over the sandy beach site. And we had to watch closely so they didn't piss on our stuff. FU**ME ignorant idiots...
We again asked them to take control of their dogs and did nothing....
Fine what ever.............. lets get the **** out of here......
Just when you think things couldn't get worse another boat beached and another dog jumped off. And again started the cycle of pooping and pissing all over the site. Where you had to watch him so he didn't piss on our stuff AGAIN!!!! We sternly told the owners to leash the stupid thing or go else where and they just ignored us and unloaded their boat...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Advanced Member

Interest: hiking,swimming,anything on the water or outside.Try almost anything once
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [V] WTF???
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

sorry No quitting it posted it before it was completed..
And the full story was inserted

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by no quitting

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [V] WTF???
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Advanced Member

Interest: hiking,swimming,anything on the water or outside.Try almost anything once
That's ok....I wasn't WTF ing you LOLOL I was thinking that guy with the boat is an ass for parking almost on top of the kayak!! Now I'm waiting.....hurry LOLOL
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Advanced Member

I love dogs......but ya,what a bunch of douchebags!!!! You need to come paddling up here,never see anyone at all
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Advanced Member

Interest: Backcountry migration,blending far off-trail to witness Life
Had to go to the Police recently when some possible pervy with a remote cam-mounted on his stealth dog started stalking and taking pics of my kids and their young friends in a remote river setting.
Caught the guy after the kids noted the dog,[ at first I was thinking WTF ? a wolf ?] and when gave him what's what . Tracked him later and got his tags ID.

A few days ago in the backcountry some other knob busted thru our 'private ' beach setting when he had a line-of-sight and two other options , and proceeded to unleash his large dog upon us against our express commands to stop , and threatened us and then a nose-to-nose with him ... very tense and full of umbrage.
Totally unCanadian & violated several points of etiquette & Codes of Conduct .
Lucky for him quote-unquote in reverse that my Kids were Not with me.
I don't tolerate unCanadian attitudes and rudeness too well .
Backcountry is filling up with some kind of wierdo's and perverts and others with a sense of ' entitlement'and no regards for others .

Let me be clear .
Usually it is the Dog Owner , Not the Dog , that is agressive or rude.
Time for Canadian Prosecutors and RCMP to reconsider its options for Victims of Aggressive people ... .

Other than that , My summer was Fantastic , as you may note my long absence till today .
Found an island community where the OCP/bylaws frowns heavily on Dog-owner-stupidity.
Seems they value tourism and peace and clean pissless beaches and trails.
That's where we've been a lot this year.

Serenity .

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Advanced Member

This website is a directory for boat owners wanting to empty their dogs:
http://www.island.net/~bcamp/
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by camshaft

Wanted to get his cabin location so I could take a huge dump right on his door step.
Amen to that!! [}]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2011, 01:04 AM
Advanced Member

Interest: Backcountry migration,blending far off-trail to witness Life
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sgRant

This website is a directory for boat owners wanting to empty their dogs:
http://www.island.net/~bcamp/
Many of these are [u]Parks</u> , I am familiar with some ... follow the leash laws and migratory bird protection acts, WMA's, etc...
Yield to non-dog owners and beach users. Pack out the poop , don't bury , and water down the piss-spots.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

These are probably the same kind of people that will cut you off in traffic, and then give you the finger when you call them on it.
It isn't a dog-thing, it's an idiotic, inbred, entitlement-thing.

You can't fix stupid (legally).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ClubTread Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page